Sunday, July 22, 2007

Class Postponed

My sister and I arrived at the Wine Tailor only to find that the class had been cancelled. BUMMER!! Oh well, all was not lost. They had their tasting going on so we had a taste of a New Zealand Chardonnay, a Pinot Noir and a Strawberry White Zinfandel, which would be a perfect compliment to a summer picnic or sitting by the pool. They also had an Ice Wine for tasting which we had a full glass of. They offered a glass of our choice for the inconvenience of the class cancellation. We thought that was considerate of them.

After chatting and relaxing there for a bit, we went over to Victoria Gardens to eat at Kings Fish House. It was our first visit there, and it won't be my last!! I had the King's Seafood Combo; a brochette of Yellow tail, Shark, and Ahi with Thai Chili Sauce. I chose to have the "sidekicks" of sauteed spinach and Northwest vegetables (shallots, carrots & snow peas). The meal also came with a heavenly sourdough bread. My wine selection was a nice Riesling (forgive me for not knowing the name.....I'm terrible!).

So, tonight is Country/Rock music at our local park.........Yeehaw!!!!!!
Hope y'all had a wonderful weekend and until next time....CHEERS!

No comments: