Thursday, August 2, 2007

Another Vine....a Different Wine

I just had to have it......another vine!! This time a Chardonnay. Keep those wine jugs handy!

Yesterday I purchased a few new wines that I had not tried before. For Friday evening, I will be opening a Leitz Riesling Dragon Stone '05 - Rheingua, Germany. I will be having this with Japanese and I think it will be a good pairing.


Sunday evening, I will be going to Concert in the Park, so I picked out a Kim Crawford Sauvignon Blanc '06 - Marlborough, New Zealand. For dinner I am preparing a Chicken Cesar Salad and fresh bread. I also think these two will be a good match.


For dessert I chose a Beaulieu Vineyard Muscat de Beaulieu - California, USA. With this I will be having fresh fruit, nuts and cheese.

In a later post, I will give my opinions on these wines. If anyone has tried these wines, or have other selections you enjoy, please feel free to post your comments.

CHEERS!!

No comments: