Friday, August 24, 2007

Ahhh....Much Better

I have been sipping on a wine this week that I really enjoy. It is New Gewurz 2006 North Coast Gewurtraminer. It is refreshing with its pear and citrus flavors. Always a pleasure to drink a good wine.


Tomorrow my sister and I are going to The Wine Tailor for Wine Tasting 101: Exploring White Wines. They'll be exploring how white wines are made and the taste profile of the varietals that make them. Looking forward to learning something new and, of course, tasting the wines!!


Saturday evening, we are headed to the 20th Annual Flashback Classic Car and Motorcycle Show. Gee, I have been in the area just about that long and have never heard of it...haha! They will be having the car and bike show, trophies will be awarded and entertainment by the group The Answer. Sounds like a good time!


Cheers!

No comments: