Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Two Different Cabs

I am currently "vacationing" (let's say) at my sister's house and found a bottle of wine (unopened...to my surprise!) that was sitting on the counter looking neglected. I thought I may as well give the little guy some company. It was a Jordan Cab Alexander Valley 2002. Nothing spectacular, but hey, after the week I had, it tasted just fine......just a simple red wine wanting to be enjoyed.

Today, as I was doing a bit of shopping, I picked up a bottle of Yellow Tail Cab 2006. I had always heard good things about this Australian, but never picked it up. Was I surprised!! Very smooth and actually a bit more taste of fruit that was very much unexpected. This is a wine that I will buy more of....which brings to mind that the Super Bowl is just around the corner.......

CHEERS!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Try the newer Jordan's. '02 was a shitty year. you can get the '04 i think and it should be a bit better. either way, i'm a Jordan fan. Especially for the price.